OT: VSS + MEC - port-channel dynamically cloned?

Ross Vandegrift ross at kallisti.us
Tue Nov 24 22:54:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:19:33PM +0100, Leland Vandervort wrote:
> In this case, though I cannot see where the mismatch is given that the
> encapsulation, trunking (vlans allowed, etc.) and channel mode (LACP)
> are all configured identically across all ports and the channel itself.
>
>   Just wondering if it's a left-over from before the VSS migration when
> the original trunks were two separate etherchannels and then migrated
> them "live" to MEC...

Check flow control between all of the elements.  The only time I've
seen this was inconsistent flow control settings between different
media types on an F5 BIG-IP <-> 6500 bundle.

show interfaces flowcontrol

Ross

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at kallisti.us

"If the fight gets hot, the songs get hotter.  If the going gets tough,
the songs get tougher."
	--Woody Guthrie