Who has AS 1712?

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Tue Nov 24 08:56:56 UTC 2009

On 24.11 08:48, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

> RIS Routing History for AS1712 since 2001:

> PS: And yes we are going to make the REX tool for querying ASes available soon.
> Keep watching labs.ripe.net.

OK, by popular demand: Before we release the nicely presented version, here
is a direct link to some of the RIS data which can be queried by AS:

http://albatross.ripe.net/cgi-bin/inrdb-risribl.cgi?res=1712&rrc=aggr&match=x

There are links at the bottom for explanations and a link at the top for asking
different questions. Note again that this is not a production service, it is raw data
that needs interpretation and a nicer presentation is coming soon.

Daniel