Smartcard and non-password methods (was Re: Password repository)

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Nov 21 21:06:48 UTC 2009

I was pretty excited about this post until I found out that myvidoop
only works on older version of FF.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."