Smartcard and non-password methods (was Re: Password repository)

Stefan netfortius at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 20:45:42 UTC 2009

[Sightly off-topic - solution specific] Some European countries have
long figured out logistics of smartcard distribution and management in
their healthcare systems - some being at the second generation,
already.

In fact this is a subject "dear" to my heart, as I've researched and
attempted a proposal for such systems for a few disparate businesses
(with possible extension into eHR), based on a model similar to the
one of SSL certificates authority (i.e third party management of
authentication, with some very neat federated solution), but nobody
seems to care....

Moral? It's been done and it works. Good luck with selling such.

Stefan

--
Sent from my mobile device

***Stefan Mititelu