Wan acceleration

Ernest McCaleb emccaleb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 19:25:13 UTC 2009

I would certainly look at Riverbed.  In my experience they make a product
that is just sensational. I could really go on and on about their product
but I'd come off sounding like an advertisement.

Juniper's WX is a good product also and worth a look.  In my experience
people tend to go with the WAAS because it can be really cheap with the
right bundle.

Ernest.

--
Ernest McCaleb