Recommend DSLAM for Apartment Bldg

Lorell Hathcock lorell at hathcock.org
Thu Nov 19 14:41:53 UTC 2009

All:

I've got access to the copper pairs in an apartment building of
approximately 800 units.

I'd like to get a modest, functional, scalable, affordable DSLAM.  My WAN
connection is an ethernet handoff.

I've been looking at the Adtran 1100F and 1200F with 1148 modules.

                http://www.adtran.com/web/page/portal/Adtran/group/3451

http://www.adtran.com/web/page/portal/Adtran/group/3453

Once I reach the top capacity of these (4 x 48 = 192) , I could just start
again with another 1100 or 1200 shelf and go on up from there.

Any recommendations?

Also, can anyone recommend an outsourced tech support group that speaks
Korean and Chinese?

Sincerely,

Lorell Hathcock

OfficeConnect.net | 832-665-3400 x101 (o) | 713-992-2343 (f) |
lorell at officeconnect.net

Texas State Security Contractor License | ONSSI Certified Channel Partner

Axis Communications Channel Partner | BICSI Corporate Member

Leviton Authorized Installer