Announcement: Critical Internet Infrastructure WG is now open to public participation

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Wed Nov 18 17:29:44 UTC 2009

Simon Lockhart wrote:
> On Wed Nov 18, 2009 at 07:08:31PM +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
>> ISOTF Critical Internet Infrastructure WG is now open to public
>> participation.
>
> Sorry, who is ISOTF?
>
> I tried looking on the website, but the "About ISOTF" page is blank...
>
> 	http://www.isotf.org/?page_value=0

It's the blanket name we use to host meetings, publish papers, or give a
home on the web for task forces of volunteers for global incident
response and similar matters.

We don't like the idea of formalizing it, and thus not much data is
available on the official web page. Perhaps that needs to be fixed.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

	Gadi.

--
Gadi Evron,
ge at linuxbox.org.