Policy News

Jerry Dixon jerry at jdixon.com
Wed Nov 18 14:57:09 UTC 2009

While we're at it why not charge taxes for having security bolted on
too....I'm waiting for my Internet EZ-Pass to come in the mail to mount on
my cable modem :-O

I'm wondering where they come up with these schemes...I didn't see any
mention of tax breaks to encourage the roll out.  Just more charges.

Jerry

jerry at jdixon.com
(443) 295-3779