edgedirector.com

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Tue Nov 17 17:23:33 UTC 2009

You really can't compare EdgeDirector's network to UltraDNS which is
much larger and more resilient by leaps and bounds. I've spoke with
the owner of ED before and decided against using the service. Right
now we're using Afilias and the price isn't much worse, the GUI is
much nicer, and the network is much larger and more redundant.

We recently walked out on an UltraDNS contract due to deceptive
billing practices. They're a corrupt company, imho.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."