qos 3560

Scott Morris swm at emanon.com
Thu Nov 12 14:40:54 UTC 2009

Look at "show mls qos map" to see the defaults that may be rewriting
your information depending on trust (or non-trust) mechanisms you have
configured.

If you trust CoS, a frame received with cos5 and dscp46 will get
rewritten to dscp 40 with default maps...

"show mls qos interface (intf)" is also good to see status.

Scott