about interdomain multipath routing.

Steven King sking at kingrst.com
Tue Nov 10 03:30:34 UTC 2009

We use eBGP multipath where I work. We usually get two or more
connections to each provider we have. Using multipath we are able to add
hardware redundancy with bandwidth balancing (to an extent) with this
method. There are some providers who will only allow multipath eBGP and
not even let you run multihop eBGP.

--
Steve King

Network Engineer - Liquid Web, Inc.