Failover how much complexity will it add?

adel at baklawasecrets.com adel at baklawasecrets.com
Mon Nov 9 11:47:50 UTC 2009

Thanks,

Their offering certainly looks appealing.  Will be interested to hear user experiences of the Vyatta BGP router range.  Having said that
I will still be examining the Cisco offering, just because of the support, larger user community and skills base issue.  However if I can't
meet the price point using Cisco, obviously other solutions are going to come into the picture.

Adel