Failover how much complexity will it add?

adel at baklawasecrets.com adel at baklawasecrets.com
Sun Nov 8 23:36:31 UTC 2009

Basically the organisation that I'm working for will not have the skills in house to support a linux or bsd box.  They will have trouble
with supporting the BGP configuration, however I don't think they will be happy with me if I leave them with a linux box when they
don't have linux/unix resource internally.  At least with a Cisco or Juniper they are familiar with IOS and it won't be too foreign to them.