Failover how much complexity will it add?

adel at baklawasecrets.com adel at baklawasecrets.com
Sun Nov 8 22:39:48 UTC 2009

So if my requirements are as follows:

- BGP router capable of holding full Internet routing table.  (whether I go for partial or full, I think I want something with full capability).

- Capable of pushing 100meg plus of mixed traffic.

What are my options?  I want to exclude openbsd, or linux with quagga.  Probably looking at Cisco or Juniper products, but interested
in any other alternatives people suggest.  I realise this is quite a broad question, but hoping this will provide a starting point.  Oh and
if I have missed any specs I should have included above, please let me know.

Thanks

Adel