Failover how much complexity will it add?

adel at baklawasecrets.com adel at baklawasecrets.com
Sun Nov 8 21:39:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

Ok thanks for clearing that up.  I'm getting some good feedback on applying for PI and ASN through Ripe LIRs over on the UKNOF so I think I have a handle on this.
With regards to BGP and using separate BGP routers.  I am announcing my PI space to my upstreams, but I don't need to carry a full Internet routing table, correct?
So I can get away with some "lightweight" BGP routers not being an ISP if that makes sense?

Adel