Congress may require ISPs to block fraud sites H.R.3817

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Fri Nov 6 01:16:16 UTC 2009

Net neutrality suffers another blow. I liked Congress when they had no
idea what the internet was, now they've progressed to "still have no
idea but like to pretend."

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."