AT&T flapped in Washington?

Ali S sterbeats at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:21:12 UTC 2009

Washington state or DC ?

sent via droid...

On Nov 5, 2009 8:25 AM, "Leland Vandervort" <leland at taranta.discpro.org>
wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone have any information on the 20 minute (or so) flap that appears
to have occured in Washington between AT&T and the rest of the world?

We saw a complete outage of connectivity to several APIs at a few
parnters who happen to all be behind AT&T.  Although in BGP the routes
were still being advertised across this peering from AT&T to the world,
traffic just died at the washington peering with AT&T irrespective of
which path we took.  (3 different transits here).

Just curious.

Thanks,

Leland