HE.net, Fremont-2 outage?

Bryan King bking at inline.com
Wed Nov 4 22:56:32 UTC 2009

Sry for the top post...

As more facilities are built/retrofitted with an eye toward overall efficiency using CCHP, we will start seeing more facilities (like Syracuse U's new datacenter) use systems like the Capstone turbines for primary power/secure power/CCHP. The main grid will become the backup. Not saying this approach replaces the need for batteries or some other storage device such as a flywheel system..

"This Year InGuard has Stopped 159,953,000 Spam E-Mails and 573,000 Viruses... Do you have http://www.inline.com/SolutionsbyTechnology/InternetDataCenter/InGuard/tabid/129/Default.aspx?"

InLine>
bryan king | Internet Department Director
InLine> Solutions Through Technology
600 Lakeshore Pkwy
Birmingham AL, 35209
205-278-8139 [p]
205-314-7729[f]
bking at inline.com
www.InLine.com

All Quotes from InLine are only valid for 30 days. This message and any attached files may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the message recipient. If you are not the message recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.