New Class C's just lit on on AT&T, Email Marketing

Aaron L. Meehan aaron at coinet.com
Tue Nov 3 20:10:43 UTC 2009

I don't think AT&T cares, since I complained about a massive snowshoe
spamming campaign a couple of months ago--no action taken it
seems--and they have netblocks all over the place there.  A bunch of
customers were calling me since their junk was being scored low by
spamassassin and ending up in inboxes.  Blah!  I've seen spam from
each one of their blocks at at&t.

99.155.208-209
99.51.80-81
99.170.198-199