Speed Testing and Throughput testing

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:00:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:56 PM, Mark Urbach <mark.urbach at pnpt.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a good solution to get "accurate" speed results when testing at 10/100/1000 Ethernet speeds?
>
> Do you have a server/software that customer can test too?

One wonders how netnod does this... I believe they put in some servers
specifically so their local users could verify that bw bought was bw
received...

Maybe someone from netnod even wrote up their
methods/procedures/process/utilities/tools? :) (Maybe one would even
give a talk about it at an upcoming meeting?)

-Chris