Upstream BGP community support
steve at ibctech.ca
Sun Nov 1 20:30:59 CST 2009
Richard A Steenbergen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 08:09:40PM -0500, Steve Bertrand wrote:
>> I am AS14270. BGP with me... its been two years... you've got to have an
>> engineer who can set up a session by now, no?
> Sounds like someone needs to send you a copy of "They Just Don't Want To
> Peer With You". :)
- I have a spotless BGP record v6-wise.
- even though I am a small provider, I have ops from large providers who
will vouch for me
- we have s/rtbh everywhere
- we ensure that my network does not spam (and if it does, I collapse
- even though I'm small, I'll entertain legitimate complaints from known
ops immediately, and fix them
- I have an *extremely* tight iBGP practice happening. Although I'm not
a CCIE, I know what I'm doing. To be honest, I think that I could help
Meh. Here's to no redundancy.
Come on guys, without names, feel the clue bat, and finally get back to me.
More information about the NANOG