Upstream BGP community support
steve at ibctech.ca
Mon Nov 2 01:09:40 UTC 2009
Andy B. wrote:
> Quick question: Would you buy transit from someone who does not
> support BGP communities?
Without reading any more of your post, or any of the replies:
- because leadership has a better bandwidth deal
- cuz even though shit in one hand is heavier than hope in the other,
you can't convince anyone
- having to deal with transit from someone who performs no filtering
- dealing with transit who DOESN'T RESPOND TO REQUESTS FOR BGP PEERING
- dealing with transits who don't know what v6 is, or won't respond to
requests (at all), even though the network who is purchasing their
transport has better v6 redundancy than v4.
I am AS14270. BGP with me... its been two years... you've got to have an
engineer who can set up a session by now, no?
More information about the NANOG