Peering in Latin America

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sun Nov 1 18:18:20 UTC 2009

If you're not particular to a certain country you can try Terremark
Bogota (Colombia). Their U.S. sales can put you in touch.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."