Upstream BGP community support

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 01:13:46 UTC 2009

Being the architect/head-nerd-in-charge of a fairly new network.....

Not reading ras's HOWTOs and others is suicide.... There's no
excuse... It really makes running your network easier.. If my customer
needs to prepend X to Y transit/peer/customer or not announce to them
at 3am, that means they don't have to call me...

My customers like it, and so do I. RTFM and we'll all be happier...

--
Sent from my mobile device