White House net security paper

Andrew Euell andyzweb at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:32:07 UTC 2009

So quoting the original document again: "The Federal government, with the
participation of all departments and agencies, should expand support for key
education programs and research and development to ensure the Nation’s
continued
ability to compete in the information age economy. Existing programs should
be evaluated and possibly expanded, and other activities could serve as
models for additional programs."

are any nanog'ers Educators, the newly educated or Employers of the newly
educated? Is Information technology Education really in as much trouble as
the report suggests? I work with two new graduates of computer science/IT
programs of state universities they demonstrate a high level of competence
in their work, but thats just my neck of the woods.

--
Andrew Euell
andyzweb [at] gmail [dot] com