Geo Location and DNS

Clue Store cluestore at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:50:49 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out who it is I need to
contact to get this fixed. I just got a new /21 allocation from ARIN and am
announcing it with no issues. I can ping anywhere and the planet can see me.
The issue I am having is that when I surf out on this new allocation, it
sends me to sites as if I were in Canada. A google search is all things
canadian. Not that I have anything against canadians, but I also cannot surf
to alot of sites using various DNS servers (my own, 4.2.2.2, etc). Anyone
have any clue where I can get this fixed??

TIA,
Max