problems with cisco 7200 and PA-T3

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Fri May 29 13:31:11 UTC 2009

On May 28, 2009, at 6:43 PM, Adam Goodman wrote:

> Just installed a cisco 7204vxr with a DS3 interface. we are not
> getting more
> than 5Mbits.

So, how are you testing? A single flow maybe?

> show interface is not reporting any errors. the provider tech put a
> piece
> test equipment on the circuit and sees errors.

What errors are they seeing? How are they testing, etc?

Anyway, cisco-nsp is thad away....

--
After you'd known Christine for any length of time, you found yourself
fighting a desire to look into her ear to see if you could spot

     -- (Terry Pratchett, Maskerade)t