RIPE NCC does a series of interviews about IPv6 deployment

Alex Band alexb at ripe.net
Thu May 28 16:48:03 UTC 2009

As part of our IPv6 training project, that consists of face to face
training and on-line learning modules and testimonials, I am proud to
announce the first in a series of interviews.

Andy Davidson of NetSumo ISP Consultancy discusses the IPv6 deployment
they have done for their customers and themselves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCcigLJJbvU

So far, we have interviewed 22 people from the community about their
experiences and are very busy editing all the video material. In the
coming months, you will be able to enjoy the rest of the interviews
here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RIPENCC

These interviews will also be published on our e-learning page and on
our IPv6 Act Now website:
http://ripe.net/training/e-learning/
http://www.ipv6actnow.org/

Cheers,