Global pricing disparity -> Somali piracy

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Fri May 22 20:00:20 UTC 2009

I can only imagine that costs are indeed affected. Companies
requesting combatant ship escorts are required to reimburse the
escorting nation.

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.