ISP best practices

Bradley Freeman bradley.freeman at csirt.ja.net
Thu May 21 13:48:51 UTC 2009

In regards to DNS there is a great secure BIND template here
http://www.cymru.com/Documents/secure-bind-template.html which will help
stop your server from being an unneeded open resolver, or sending out root
hints which are used all the time to amplify DDOS attacks often without you
realising.

Bradley