Implementing MPLS L2 VPN with Cisco C3750ME

ty chan chanty_kh at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 03:26:57 UTC 2009

Hi community,

I am planning to implement MPLS with C3750ME. As i know C3750ME is full support MPLS viaES port, is it?
the IOS is c3750me-i5k91-mz.122-40.SE.bin. The application will be AToM(L2 VPN).

Prior to configure MPLS or OSPF, i need to make the link up first.  My problem is IP point-to-point link between 2 C3750ME with ES port doesn't work at all while L2 Point-to-Point works well. I had performed all troubleshoot technique that i know but still not work.

Does anyone used to have same problem as mine? How did you do to fix it?