NPE-G2 vs. Sup720-3BXL

Brian Feeny bfeeny at mac.com
Fri May 15 18:33:27 UTC 2009

I have used the 7304 in the past and was happy with it.  In fact I
still have a 6-port DS3 module for a 7304 which I need to find a home
for if anyone has the need.

The 7304 originally had its own specific modules that went into it.
But they also sell carrier card for it so you can use standard PA's,
as well as the SPA's which is nice.  Overall footprint is rather nice,
and I use to use those 6-port DS3 cards which allowed for hefty DS3
termination.

Brian