Data centre info

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Thu May 7 20:14:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 12:53 PM, JC Dill <jcdill.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've never been happy with the room temps or equipment temps in any data
> center that used this "blow cold air from the ceiling" approach.  But hey,
> if it works for your equipment, more power to you.  I encourage all my
> competitors to do this.

All joking and invoking Randy aside, are you really providing
datacenter HVAC advice to other promising young equine photographers?
Care to enlighten us with some of their top concerns in data center
design?  I always suspected there was some sort of unspoken back-story
behind  Equinix's big red silo.

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall