Where to buy Internet IP addresses

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Wed May 6 16:56:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 06:57:53AM -0700, David Conrad wrote:
> Of course, the builders used screen doors and windows for the
> below-the-waterline openings, but not to worry, the bilge pump equivalent
> of Moore's Law will undoubtedly save us.

Speaking as a builder, I have to say the screen doors were on the
plans when I got there.  I gather the planners believed they would
facillitate use of the ark by hybrid human-acquatic lifeforms that did
not exist at the time, nor do they exist today, but were hoped to
exist because mermaids and mermen are, like, totally hot.