Where to buy Internet IP addresses

david.binet at orange-ftgroup.com david.binet at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed May 6 07:13:03 UTC 2009

Some times ago, i would say 6 or 7 years, there was a BoF proposition at IETF to deal with such issue.
Work areas were to propagate routing mesh configuration information and automatic assignment of subnet prefixes to links.
There were quite a lot of persons interested in such issues and some drafts were proposed. The name of the BoF was zerouter. Unfortunately, the working group was not created despite some real interest.

David

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.