Where to buy Internet IP addresses

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun May 3 08:36:29 UTC 2009

> My personal feeling is that 99% of home networks will use a single
> /64, but we'll be giving out /60s and /56s to placate the 1% who are
> going to jump up and down and shout at us about it because of some
> reason that they feel makes it all unfair or that we're "thinking like
> ipv4 not ipv6" etc.

a consumer auto-provisioning system which only gives out one size?
there is not a web site on which the customer can choose dynamically?
how 20th century.

folk who think about provisioning consumers should go to paris for a
week and be a free.fr customer.  brilliantly done.  [ and i am sure you
can find other things to do in paris as well. ]

randy