Where to buy Internet IP addresses

LEdouard Louis LEdouard at edrnet.com
Fri May 1 18:29:24 UTC 2009

Optimum Online business only offer 5 static IP address.

Where can I buy a block of Internet IP address for Business? How much
does it cost?

Most of our devices only require an internal IP address to reach the
internet,  but we have a Juniper DX for load balancing.

We must provide Juniper DX with an internet IP address and point it to
internal IP address for customers to be able to reach it from the
internet. this is for testing and development purposes and will expect
several servers on Load-balancer. The 5 static IP addresses just won't
be enough.

Thanks in advance

Louis