Oddly, this has been a complaint

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Mar 30 04:02:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009, Joe Blanchard wrote:

> Not that I care one way or another, but since I've gotten 20+ complaints.
>
> going to www.whitehouse.org yields something else. I know I know, perhaps
> old news.
>
> Should I just redirect or is our DNS corrupt?

There's something wrong with this reality.  Maybe we can redirect that
too.

Domain Name:WHITEHOUSE.ORG
Created On:05-Sep-1995 04:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:23-Jan-2006 19:17:13 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Sep-2015 04:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Registrant ID:23421300-NSI
Registrant Name:Satire On-line
Registrant Organization:Satire On-line
Registrant Street1:245-M Mount Hermon Road, Suite 137
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scotts Valley
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:95066
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6502123765
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.9999999999
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:pace at ILLUMINATI.ORG

Something tells me, this isn't the whitehouse your customers were looking
for.

  Jon Lewis                   |  I route
  Atlantic Net                |