iBGP Scaling

isabel dias isabeldias1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 21:43:20 UTC 2009

Dave,

Your netblock might be a standard /19 or just a modest /30 :-) or you are just deploying IPv6 and therefore applied for one of the most recent RIPE assigments.
Do you have different AS private/public numbers running on your network?
filtering IGP routes ....part pf the OSPF design would be to find out how many areas you need to have LSA types ...or just one area O all part of your routing policy or LCR policy in place. Or just go for ISIS ....and then you have to think about L2/L1 bounderies.

Can you be more specific on the question?

.//ID