REVERSE DNS Practices.

Tom Wright twright at internode.com.au
Wed Mar 25 23:56:59 UTC 2009

Don't be afraid to create zones for each
location, DNS lends itself to this kind of
hierarchy naturally.

I find this is tidier than lengthy A records.

I.e, hostname.location.domain

This also makes your zones a little more
manageable (although on all accounts, some
simple automation will ensure happiness forever
more).

I guess I'm speaking more from an ISP point of
view.

--
Kind Regards,

Tom Wright