Gigabit speed test anybody?

Paul Kelly :: Blacknight paul at blacknight.com
Wed Mar 25 20:03:33 UTC 2009

Hi Rick,

Try an anon ftp or http download from http://ftp.heanet.ie The cluster that serves for ftp.heanet.ie has multiple machines with at least single or bonded 10GE interfaces into HEAnet's backbone and then minimum of 10GE on two carriers to the general internet.

Should give you a pretty good speed test. I can max out our GigE links using them for testing.

Paul

Paul Kelly
Technical Director
Blacknight Internet Solutions ltd