Yahoo and their mail filters..

Ray Corbin rcorbin at traffiq.com
Wed Mar 25 12:30:33 UTC 2009

I thought that this was discussed not too long ago... Since these are standardized emails you can easily automate this to generate reports for your employees to look through. This way you can see patterns and take action. For instance if you get a single complaint against a customer then it likely isn't a big deal, but if you start getting multiple complaints about a user you might want to investigate the account and read further into what the message included says. Alternatively you could remove yourself from the voluntary FBL since you don't see the benefit of it. They aren't saying 'this is spam', they are saying 'this is what was reported to us as spam'. The ma & pa emails that get flagged aren't going to cause you to be blocked if you have some mail volume.

-r