Akamai wierdness

Paul Wall pauldotwall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:18:07 UTC 2009

Patrick Gilmore wrote [context inserted]:
> Perhaps using the RFC required address [noc at akamai] would be more
productive than e-mailing 10k strangers?

Normally I see emails like this and, if it's Not In My Back Yard, and the
Internet is not going nutz, the delete key explains how worried i am.

Back to your email:

> using the RFC required address

The correct catty response to the Akamai question is : ccare at akamai.com.
 That's C as in "Customer", Care as in "they actually care".

I would end the email there, but it really gets me how someone that is
in-house doesn't realize that noc at akamai is a black hole.
Drive Slow,

-paul