draft-scholl-idr-advisory

Ron Bonica rbonica at juniper.net
Tue Jun 30 17:52:02 UTC 2009

Folks,

At our Philadelphia meeting, the operator community displayed strong
support for IETF draft-scholl-idr-advisory. This draft describes a BGP
extension for passing free-form advisory messages between peers.

The IDR WG is split regarding this draft, with enthusiasm waning. I am
about to post a message to the IDR mailing list in support of this draft
and would for those of you who support the draft to do likewise.

In order to subscribe to the IDR WG mailing list, send a subscription
request to idr-request at ietf.org. The subject of the messages should be
"subscribe".

                                       thanks,
                                         Ron