ops cabal dinner experiment

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jun 29 22:30:36 UTC 2009

as discussed in philly, and with encouragement of ops AD, ...

if and only if you are an actual real live operator, i.e. have hands on
routers of a non-trivial isp, or a non-trivial server farm, and will be
at the stockholm ietf, we are planning an informal operators' dinner to
discuss ops issues and agendas for the week's meetings.  it would be
sunday eve the 26th.

maybe rsvp privately so i can get an idea of scale.  feel free to
include any issues you think important, so we can start an agenda.

randy