OT: Bringing Cisco equipment to US

Martin Hannigan martin at theicelandguy.com
Mon Jun 29 20:52:54 UTC 2009

Not a lawyer -- not legal advice.

You should only have to declare them at the border and pay the import
duty (tax) _right there_. They take credit cards. Declare them on
customs form I-74? handed out on the plane before you land.

If you try and walk or bag them through without declaring them, you
could be asking for serious problems.

Best,

Martin

Martin Hannigan                               martin at theicelandguy.com
p: +16178216079
Power, Network, and Costs Consulting for Iceland Datacenters and Occupants