Flow Chart

Alexandre Augusto Caramanti Coconesi acoconesi at dhc.com.br
Thu Jun 25 20:19:23 UTC 2009

Hello

This is my first post in this list.

I have the follow situation:

I have a multilateral peering, and I´m need to plot a graph showing how
many traffic is going to or comming from each member of peering.

For example:

I have the AS61222, and in the peering there is the AS61333. This AS
have other peerings, And my AS (AS61222) use the AS61333 as transit. And
because it is a peering, by just one interface of my router, I can see
just the whole traffic, to AS61333, and another members of peering. I
was seeing some thing in JKFlow, but I did not found any thing.

Do you have any experience in a case like this?

Thanks

--
Alexandre Coconesi