Is your ISP blocking outgoing port 25?

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Fri Jun 19 07:53:11 UTC 2009

We just open port 2525 for customers from ISP's blocking official SMTP
ports so they can use their dedicated servers/domain mailservers.

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 48
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  3755 ZG Eemnes

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolocate.nl