Hurricane Electric

Tico tico-nanog at raapid.net
Thu Jun 18 03:59:50 UTC 2009

Paul Stewart wrote:
> Hi folks...
>
> Looking for some feedback on using Hurricane Electric as an upstream?

I'll second what others have already said.
I've interacted with them a decent bit, and have always gotten prompt,
knowledgeable, and helpful support and service when I've called/emailed.
They've got simple, consistent, and reliable service, though they don't
deviate much from what they've standardized on which is most likely the
main reason they can offer the pricing that they do.

So far, they hold the rare title of being the *only* transit provider
that I've used that has never pissed me off. Plus they're IPv6 native
across the board, if you care about that sort of thing.

Cheers,
Tico