spamhaus drop list

Michiel Klaver m.klaver at grafix.nl
Wed Jun 17 08:44:50 UTC 2009

Well, there is always the bogon-list from Team Cymru

http://www.cymru.com/Documents/bogon-bn-agg.txt

And the bogon-list from BGPmon

http://bgpmon.net/showbogons.php?inet=4&global=yes&private=yes

Both containing prefixes that should not be announced on the internet,
but often used by spammers trying to deliver their content.